Thursday, July 13, 2006

This might be Rotterdam, or anywhere...

I am minutes away to leaving for my first excursion out of Germany during my internship.

Destination : Rotterdam
Occasion : Joining hundreds more AIESEC members to the fabled AIESEC International Transition Party, where back in those days we use to curse them for inviting people to somewhere where less than 1 third of the global membership could attend. But now that i am here, these are just a few of the many occasions which i shouldnt miss!

Great chance to see many many familiar faces...but the most exciting part would be a Mini Malaysian Reunion!! I am soo freaking excited over this that i have packed with me about 10 tea bags and some milo to make Teh Tarik and... Milo! Will be catching up with RenBin (of which recently got engaged, must see the bling bling on her finger!), Eric (of which twice became my Bonn boyfriend) and Pak Yang (of which i suspect is screwing some Finnish girls, so need some juicy goss!). I even got them to bring some Maggie...so can do Maggie Mee Goreng! We ll find some place to buy eggs...to make the mata kerbau!

I hope one of them is proactive enough to bring the Malaysian flag...i couldnt stuff my 2 m long flag in my bag!

Anyways the party sounds happening, although most people i ve asked came back dissapointed. So i am there to find out...

This is gonna be a fun weekend! Postings up next week perhaps...well i havent even been doing much anyways!




Rotterdam Port, one of the biggest and busiest ports in the world.


Erasmus Bridge, linking the North and South of Rotterdam.





One of the crazy architectures in Rotterdam, the Cubic Houses

1 comment:

Irene said...

Gosh this seems almost unreal. You're going to MY country, that eeniemeenie tiny dot on the map of Western Europe, whereas I'm still in Wilayah Persekutuan, occassionally lepakking in Murni's and having limau ais every other day. Wahh... weird a bit ha.
You go have fun la and don't forget to post everything on your blog. And while you're at it, do eat a lot of cheese for me!