Tuesday, August 22, 2006

My 2nd trip to Belgium - Aug 18th - 20th

What am doing again in Belgium, you ask?
Does Eric really need a testosterone filled companion on the weekend?
Or was it because travelling to Leuven didnt hurt my wallet much...or was it the other way round?

Well, head to bonniearthur.blinklife.com to get the heads up of my 2nd trip in 2 weeks to Belgium, trust me...after this trip i ll never think of heading there anymore, unless if i do get a position in Brussels, of which i dont mind really!

This time round, we toured Brugge, the Venice of the North...famous for being touristy because of its medieval feel, rivers and waterways running through the city, the usual waffles and fries...and get this, LACES!



The waterways running through the city, hence the nickname of "Venice of the north"












The famous City Hall, part of the huge central square called the Markt, which is one of the UNESCO World Heritage sites.











Brugge is also famous for laces...


















Ok,laces...the real thing.

2 comments:

iluvtina said...

wei.. get me one of those lacey bras... courier them back to msia!!

Amit said...

for me too...