Sunday, December 31, 2006

My Christmas week in Paris



(From top left) Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame, Louvre, Opera Garnier, Basilica Sacre Coeur, Eifel Tower from the bottom, Grande Arc, Eifel Tower from atop Montparnasse Tower and Sleeping Beauty's Castle in Disneyland.

It was definitely unplanned...thats how it all began....my trip to Paris to celebrate Christmas with Eric and Liv. It was one whole week...so bare with me as theres heaps of cam whoring moments and lots of stories to share!

Go on to my sister site for the Paris experience...! Photos are not yet described though.

Anyways, i know its a little too late...but Merry Christmas to all!

HAPPY NEW YEAR...good bye 2006, cant wait to see you 2007!!

Oh...and in between yours truly celebrated his 25th year of existence! "Celebrated" is probably overstating it...as the big landmark year was "observed" rather tamely...no party's, no hoo hahs, no cakes, no wishes from brother (WTF!?), just a quiet, reflective affair with me, myself and I.

Thanks for the sweet smses and wishes...it really made my day!!



A birthday posting (belated) will come soon...



No comments: