Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Bonn will be Shook'ed!!

Mini tarts: Apparently there will be 3 Malaysians in Bonn; yours truly, the girl below and another girl with a more cooler name than mine, I hear of Dutch mix and a Muslim. Wow...i cant wait for our country presentation! Truly Malaysia...Bangsa Malaysia!


This picture was taken on May 10th, 2006 at my farewell


9 months later...Me and Shooks having coffee in Bonn!

Yups...she finally has got what she wanted...in fact it came more than 2 years later. After her numerous frustrations, finally she's got a match!! Thats right...she has finally arrived! Another trainee to the yellow company, the 1st of two other Malaysians coming. Whats more, she is my neighbour on the 8th floor, same block some more!



Get ready for the both of us...now i ve got my "stereo partner" with our thunderous laughters and booming voices...my floor occupants were the first victims of the "Malaysian Thunder"! All I can say is, "Get ready, Bonn will be Shook'ed!!"

Thats her running away from my room after ironing her clothes!

By the way, at the time of writing...I ve just been pampered and taken care off as I woke up with a fever this morning. Mummy Shook took care of me, prepared Maggie Mee sup and Milo! :)


No comments: