Saturday, May 06, 2006

Fresh...Out of the Oven

And thus a new journey is about to begin. Like my name sake, the ingredients that maketh the tart definitely is the stage where the characteristics, personality and attitude is moulded. Now the time has come for it to be brought out, and no this blog isnt a metaphor of a gay dude coming out of the closet for the first time...its merely the significance of a dude whose blood merely is 2% Portuguese, 50% Chinese and the rest, Bangsa Malaysia... that is leaving the Oven (Malaysia...literally for its temperature and Sure Can attitude) to head for greener...and cooler pastures.

Blogging for the first time, this is where i jot down my adventures and misadventures, reminicse the good ol days back in the oven, post pics of places and countries i visit, chicks i banged (oh wait...thats under adventures), people i meet, working life abroad and not to mention a certain football competition called the World Cup.

So this is me...Portuguese Tart, smelling good and looking good...

Fresh....Out of the Oven!

4 comments:

iluvtina said...

make sure u update this blog daily and load the pics of chicks u bang!!!

Alicia said...

and I thought I could be the first to "dear" you here! Heh! Happy Bloggin'! May you find the joy of sharing your lifestory in Bonn!

Pete said...

Yes and I am the bugger who lost the passport. KNNCCB!!!

But I found it now- it was in the backpack's secret hole.

Bugger, take out the magic card I gave you as a reminder that

"It's a whole new world out there, so swim and explore"

All the best, dude!!

- Peter Columbus-

Anonymous said...

Hey Bon,


Great to be finally able to read your blog. I can't wait to read your adventures and misadventures ;)

Felt bad I was not able to send you off, well, take care, and explore -lah, okay!