Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Trip to You-Kay!

Mini Tarts:
I had a NIGHTMARE last night...i dreamt i was in this really beautiful city, along the highways were nice, lushing greens, even a billboard of my company was there...i thought i was in familiar territories aka HOME, till i realised...i was in SINGAPORE!
GOSCH!


Ok forgive my "scown" folly...it wasnt intentional Wendy.
Stupid me havent eaten one yet...what more spell it!
Sigh...

Nevertheless...the top of the pops of my lovely YOU-KAY visit, sans British accent (i still love the Aussie accent most, but it was fantastic listening to the varied accents of the good ol Queen's language!).

Check it out at bonniearthur.blinklife.com
...scown not included.

Above pic is THE London Pic...the Tower Bridge by night. And below is a London collage.






1 comment:

Anna said...

True blue, you're right! The aussie accent is muuuuuuch better than the British one... mate! ;)