Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Malaysian Gathering (part 2)

Mini tarts - KNN, am struck with the stupid dry cough (the one where you cough your lungs out and still no phlegm sputtered!). My guess is it started from whacking 5 or 10 daging salai which my aunt brought to Brussels and finished one jar full of pineapple tarts! So with the sore throat developing into this stupid dry cough...even my voice is lost to the constant coughing! Its amazing how my friends and colleagues can still handle me! Bless them! Even my boss ordered me to stop working, which i promptly did...so that i could update my blog! ;)

Since theres more nicer pics (courtesy of yours truly), i ve decided to put this entry at my sister site.
Amsterdam
The Malaysians met up again, but it was only me, Eric, Weihan, Flo and Waikwan (she followed since Brussels/Leuwen)...and accomodations, a 5 star one at that was provided by Patricia. Thanks a lot Pat, owe you heaps and it was such a great place i left my towel as a token of my "appreciation" (read: my stupidity!).
The Malaysians in Amsterdam
"HIGHLIGHTs" include being HIGH, the red LIGHT district (its Sin City after all)...sight seeing and get this...FOOD!! Lots of good food!!
Nasi Lemak in Amsterdam...???!!!
"Auntyyyy....Unncle, Eric smoking!!!"
Me and Pat
Go check out the postings...

No comments: