Tuesday, November 06, 2007

G'day from Down Under...

"I got some news for you", my project leader called me last Tuesday as I was heading for lunch. "I am not sure if you will like it or not". SHIT...not even a month and I got my first ticking off, I wondered nervously. "We have to take you out from the Middle East team and you need to fly to Melbourne immediately to join the Aussie team there," he explained. In between fits of controlled excitement, I calmly agreed, noting that if thats ok with team wants, I guess I couldnt say no. Besides...I am a team player (AHAHAHAHHA!).

6 days later...I am here in Melbourne! One more city I've added to my profile...I ve been down under before (cheeky cheeky), but this is the real thing!! I love the accent...I love the people...and I am loving this job! Crikey!

2 comments:

v k i n i s m said...

Hey Hey!

How long will you be in Melbourne for??

Adrianne said...

Hey Bonnie! Looks like everything's working out very nicely for you. Am very happy for you. And still waiting for our little catching up.

Much love