Monday, November 12, 2007

Pics of Dubai

Mini tarts: You know that something is fishy when a gay colleague of yours decide to skip a posh dinner hosted by a fellow Malaysian when he says he's waiting to entertain a friend from Oman! Hmm..."O-Man" indeed!

Wanna know where they come from if in case its a whole bunch of them? Hint...also from the Middle East. "Ye-men"!

Its not that this guy works in the "back-stream" side of an oil and gas business, certainly not MANaging the lubricants either. ;)

No offence...I love them still!

Alas, the few and only pics I've got of my Dubai trip. Thanks to my team mates for uploading them!

Team pic with Telekom Towers...err I meant the Burj Al Arab in the background.
Burj Al Arab
Me and Burj
Chow time; Me, Calvin & Pam



Me and Pam by the beach and old woman about to strip!
Me and Burj

Beach????





Big team dinner in uber posh restaurant
Team dinner in "Alhamdullilah its Friday"
Chow time; Michelle, me & Calvin
Searching frantically for a cab
Team photo in Dubai office


Burj and me
Me and my Banana Split
Dubai skyline in the background
On the way back from office in Dusty Dubai
Lost in the shopping complex


Group shots
No alchohol for me...

*******************************************************************************

No comments: